Forte Standard is a free trial software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German and it was last updated on 2009-03-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Ultimate.
Forte Standard is the full version of the world's most intelligent music notation software. It combines all the tools you need to create, edit and perform music with a full-featured score notation engine and visual editing tools for producing professional-quality printed scores.
Forte has been successful because it is versatile and extremely user friendly. Spend your precious time in your work instead of in learning the software itself!
- Revolutionary easy-to-use interface;
- Edit every music symbol with a simple double-click;
- Several parts can be created in the same document;
- All layouts and views are automatically synchronized;
- Lyrics are automatically aligned under the notes;
- Import images, graphics and texts into your score;
- 8 individual voices can be used on the same staff;
- 9 different types of clefs and support for the octave signs;
- Support for compound and complex meters;
- Support for all meters types with denominators up to 64 and numerators up to 255;
- Support for duplets, triplets, quadruplets and other tuplets up to groups of 32;
- Support for 26 different ornaments;
- 26 different types of accents;
- Movable barlines, support for 4 different barline types;
- Support for repeat signs, repeat expressions and multiple endings;
- Add chord symbols effortlessly using the Chord Analyzer;
- Allow the use of guitar chord grids;
- Import formats: MIDI, MusicXML, CapX and KAR;
- Export formats: MIDI, MusicXML, WAVE, JPEG, TIFF and EPS.
- Forte provides several different alternatives for entering, editing and viewing music:
- Page View: displays music exactly as it will be printed on a page;
- Track View: displays staves along one long scrolling view; work with scores without having to move between different pages;
- Piano Roll: displays a time grid with a virtual piano; creates envelopes for controllers, tempo, volume, etc.
- Event List: displays music as MIDI events.
Forte Standard (version 2.0) has a file size of 20.21 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 154 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.